Timken Bearing Timken 663/653 Timken Taper Roller Bearing
|FOB Price:||US $1.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $1.8/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000, 00/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 663/653
- The Number of Rows: Single
- Material: Bearing Steel
- Load Direction: Thrust Bearing
- Description: Timken Taper Roller Bearing
- Row: Single or Double
- Precision: Abce1 Abce5
- Sample: Available
- Delivery: on Time
- Trademark: JPG
- Specification: depends on order
- HS Code: 84822000
- Rolling Body: Roller Bearings
- Outer Dimension: Small and Medium-Sized (60-115mm)
- Spherical: Non-Aligning Bearings
- Separated: Separated
- Brand: JPG
- Service: OEM
- Seal: Open
- After Service: Guaranteed
- Stock: Rich
- Transport Package: 1. Paper + CTN+Tray 1. Color Box+ CTN+Tray
- Origin: Jiangsu Nanjing
Timken Bearing TIMKEN 663/653 Timken taper roller bearing
Tapered roller bearings are bearings that can take large axial forces (i.e., they are good thrust bearings) as well as being able to sustain large radial forces.
The inner and outer ring raceways are segments of cones and the rollers are also made with a taper so that the conical surfaces of the raceways and the roller axes if projected, would all meet at a common point on the main axis of the bearing.
This conical geometry is used as it gives a larger contact patch, which permits greater loads to be carried than with spherical (ball) bearings, while the geometry means that the tangential speeds of the surfaces of each of the rollers are the same as their raceways along the whole length of the contact patch and no differential scrubbing occurs. When a roller slides rather than rolls, it can generate wear at the roller-to-race interface, i.e. the differences in surface speeds creates a scrubbing action. Wear will degenerate the close tolerances normally held in the bearing and can lead to other problems. Much closer to pure rolling can be achieved in a tapered roller bearing and this avoids rapid wear.
The rollers are guided by a flange on the inner ring. This stops the rollers from sliding out at high speed due to their momentum.
The larger the half angles of these cones the larger the axial force that the bearing can sustain.
Tapered roller bearings are separable and have the following components: outer ring, inner ring, and roller assembly (containing the rollers and a cage). The non-separable inner ring and roller assembly is called the cone, and the outer ring is called the cup. Internal clearance is established during mounting by the axial position of the cone relative to the cup.
Metric tapered roller bearings follow the designation system defined by ISO 355.
Part timken Tapered roller bearings catalogue
JPG Bearing /ABX CO.LIMITED is a professional production of automotive wheel hub bearing, tensioner pulley bearing, deep groove ball bearing, taper roller bearing, automotive air-conditioner bearing and all kinds of NON-standard bearing.
1. Less than 1000 pcs , we will send by express. ( Door to Door, Convenient ),
or by air transport. ( Fastest and safest, but expensive )
2. More than 1000pcs , we will send by sea. ( Cheapest, safe )
1. Less than 1000 pcs , 100% T/T, Western Union in advance.
2. Between 1000-10000pcs, TT, Western Union, MoneyGram.
3. More than 10000pcs , TT, L/C ,Western Union, MoneyGram.
1. Neutral Package: Plastic Bag + Carton + Pallet; 2. Commercial Package: Plastic Bag + Box + Carton + Pallet; 3. As the clients' requirement.